Saturday, April 08, 2006

shots! of all kinds...

Okay –pictures are the best so I threw a few in – 1. Gotta get lots of shots before moving – taking care of business. 2. snow?!?! I’m from FL – that was one crazy morning early on in my time here. 3. Jmay and I in January, Jmay’s dad and I on Monday

Do I only have on bandana?? These pics are demonstrative of my wardrobe as of late..oh well!

Hey kids – it’s been awhile since I have updated and so much has changed! I’m now living in rural Virginia getting ready for the big move across the ocean. The time here has been just incredible thus far. There are truly amazing people around me on a constant basis that I am thankful are here. We have been learning about the importance of “taking care of #1” spiritually as one of my dear friends likes to put it. Basically, we are going to be totally ineffective in loving people and speaking truth if our lives are not built on the foundation of Christ on a daily basis. We also had a pretty amazing time talking about worldview and culture this week (amber really digs that stuff) that reminded me of my favorite times in the poli sci dept at UF. The presenter for those sessions is jmay’s (a friend of mine in TN) dad so we had a great time hanging out with him.

Know that I miss you all and love to hear about life on your end! Have a wonderful day! =^)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amber! I was just informed of the existence of your blog. I hope you're enjoying VA, I'm sending you a CD. I'm glad you like Sufjan Stevens, because I forgot to put some of his songs on it for you.

Happy Easter, Que Diós te bendiga.

E.L. said...

Habibti!! I love you a lot amd miss you so much. I am glad to see that your time is still well up north. (snow??...) I can't wait till we talk again. Ana b'hebik k'tir!! And yay for ghetto Lebanese Arabic...