Monday, June 19, 2006

Language Lesson

Well...here's my outfit from today. We have to wear loose fitting clothes and today I didn't feel like wearing my big black overcoat thing so I chose this little outfit. Oh so fun- right? Weelll, when I showed up for language lessons my helper said - oooh...you're dressed different today; it's good. Then at the end when I was putting back on my overshirt and scarf she said, "You look like someone from Yugoslavia and fat today, but here fat is good. In America it is not good, but here men like their women like this." Ay! I had forgotten how bold this culture can be sometimes! Anyway - it was many laughs for me and my roomies when I came home.

Today was good too- got to hang out w/ all my US friends around here and we enjoyed each other's company a lot. I have been baking bread a lot lately and that has been yuuummmyyy. I think I've become the "domestic one" of the apt. Oh well- probably no surprise to anyone! Much love you all - miss you, remember you!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

With the scarf, does this qualify for triple pretty?!
Love from NC

Amber said...

weeelll...the lack of different prints would make me hope not, but others may say differently! ;^)

Jennifer said...

Just shy of triple pretty, I think.

Marissa said...

the camera must add 10 of those pounds huh? and by the way i've seen plenty of double pretty in these here parts...ninakupenda!

David Lindy said...

that's hillarious sis! do I need to watch what I put on my blog as well, incase you read it? don't want anything to happen!!! love you much!!!

Rcpeab said...

At first I thought it was our wide screen that widened you! Better get out the pilates dvd. Love Mommie