
These are baltos - we are commonly found in these long, black robes w/ colorful scarves and bandanas. Today I went to the market and bought a new one. My definition of "bling" has changed a bit in the last month! Below are pics of the ends of the sleeves on my new balto!


On a not so light note, I have been hearing sad news from the place that was my catalyst in getting to where I am now, and I am sad for my friends there. They've been through a lot the last couple years. Please ask that He will use this for good. For all of you who shared those times with me please know that I am lifting up you, our friends still there and our beloved city.
2 comments:
I love all the pictures you post. It's good to know that our city and friends are being lifted up all over the world.
Asking Him for the only One who can bring true peace,
Amanda
I LOVE YOU!
It's all perspective, isn't it - the bling thing?!
You'll be missed Sunday - You'll have to have a Q'land fest.
Love AG
Post a Comment