Sunday, December 17, 2006

Merry Christmas!!

Hey! This will definitely be a different holiday being so far away, but we've had a good time decorating and begining to celebrate here. We're doing a dinner and gift exchange in my house this week. Then Roomie A and I will be traveling to spend the actual holiday with two of my best friends! I hope you have a wonderful break. Know that I love and miss you all. Enjoy the pictures, and let me know how you're going to be celebrating too.

These are from some pictures we took at a castle/fort place recently:




This was a fun moment captured as Roomie M told a great joke:
How do you make a Kleenex dance?



You put a little boogie in it!


These are of our decorations around the house. Also, the plate cookies is from a Christmas party we had with some of our friends who wanted to know about our traditions and why we celebrate Christmas. The sugar cookies were a big hit. We also served hot chocolate that was pretty well received.







2 comments:

Becky said...

The pictures are great! I like the joke as well...it made me laugh. :)

Beth(ie) said...

Merry Christmas, and I hope you enjoy your vacation or "holiday" if you want to be more international. Greetings to the flat!