Tuesday, March 07, 2006

i heart the flu

might i just say...I HEART F.L.U.!! (my homegroup)

you kids sent me off so well tonight. a whole hg devoted to worship, taking communion all together one last time, letting me share my heart for a good while and praying for me...wow. thanks for letting me spill all my tears and crying with me in worship and the amazing scrapbook you assembled for me. what an amazing collection of memories to take on my journey. i loved your ralphie poems, and remember that miss wendi c. has the mac and cheese recipe so you won't be without! i know i'm leaving, but i can't let you miss out the amazing pasta just b/c i'm gone.

He gives and takes away, but remember ALWAYS - blessed be His name! Get mixed up, kids.

1 comment:

David Lindy said...

It's going to be a short 2 years...
Our talk last night was so encouraging, I think I'm starting to get it all know. Maybe not, but still! you rock.