
<-- So that's my lovely roommate who threw me a sweet awesome time with many friends last night at the FLU house! Thanks to all you kids for giving me one more chance to chill with you and see your beautiful smiling faces.
My trip wrapped up really well this week and based on above comments I guess you have correctly assumed I made it back to FL safely. The time at Union in TN was amazing and really God-appointed - there's no way to deny that after all I learned and saw there. I got to meet many of jmay's friends and she took me to class where I wascalled a heretic! (long story...union kids really aren't haters).
I am becoming more convinced with each day that passes and everyone I encounter that we need to press on in praying for God to mix us up, release His people from complacency and drive us to our knees. I have been inspired many times over the last few weeks to ask these things for my bros and sisters 'round the world. Press on kids...don't let up!
1 comment:
just a quickie to say i love you & i'm praying for you!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment