
Hahaha – as if that isn’t the begging question! She decided it’d be a grand idea to see if the brunette clan could mimic us in some of the silliness. So…the following collage is a result of 1-2-3 shoot! craziness a couple nights ago…

This is going to be a hard crew to leave behind. We have grown very close over the last few weeks. At the same time we know that we are heading off to do the most important thing and even these new found tight friendships are worth leaving. Ouch! It still stings. Today one of my main girls up here and I were riding in the car and neither of us even had words to describe all that. We just sort of sat there listening to random radio music and hurt beyond verbal expression with the grief of leaving yet another community. Transitions and goodbyes seem to be integrating into my life. Everyone I’ve met who works here tells me if I stick with this life I’m heading after it’s only going to become more and more a part of my existence.
I’ve also included a picture here of some of the grass time I was talking about in my last entry. We’ve had many afternoons out in the grass here reading the book and talking with Him and each other. Oh yeah, and of course there was frisbee involved sometimes too! I am from FL after all…
1 comment:
Maybe it will comfort you to know, then, that once you are a part of this particular family, you have community whenever you meet one of them. There's something about it, where you all just sort of know each other on sight, and especially if you're here, you click. I've never quite understood it, but I've seen it all my life. I have so many aunts and uncles...
All the goodbyes come with a massive family. Remember, the book says that if we give these things up, we'll have many more, even in this life.
Post a Comment