
I thought some of you might be interested to see the "get up" as it were. This is a pretty common way you'll find me dressed. Today we went up into the mountains and saw a really pretty drop off. Then we had a picnic and climbed through a "mango forest." Yay for yummy fruits and veggies around here. It was a nice day to get out of the city and chill for a bit. I am feeling more at home here each day, but I'm still at that point of learning my way around etc. I'm learning more intensely here about Him being my Rock and Refuge - Ps. 62 resonates pretty deeply these days.
10 comments:
Glad to see you're doing well! And yay for pictures! :-)
Oh man this is exciting!!!!! Got a letter today from JMay, what an amazing girl!!! I love you and miss you sis...
gorgeous!
looooove you girl!
-jess
It's so great to see pics and to hear what's going on. I miss you much and love you greatly.
Kid, that scarf is definitely double pretty.
awesome pics!! you look happy and at home there. miss & love you a ton!!!
Double pretty? I am going for Triple Pretty! Nice talking to you. Love Mommie
Haha, your mom totally wins.
Yo girl! How cool...it looks right on you. Thanks for sharing the pics -it's great to have context. Love & miss you.
Hey sweet thang.... you are looking good in your new trainwreckish get up. I knew you could pull it off! Many memories that red blanket holds, the best of which is grass time.... it seems it has become like my left arm, just good enough being there. Love you so much!!!
Post a Comment