For the spirit of heaviness
Let the oil of gladness flow down
From Your throne
Put on the garments of praise
For the spirit of heaviness
Your joy is my strength alone
My strength alone"
This has become a pretty important concept in all I've been learning about being relentless. On the day when all I think I want is to sit with my fam in the states I am here and amazingly enough I have joy (being able to consider it pure joy, as it were - my mom's been teaching about that a lot these days). It's not easy to be far away and tears are involved, but He's good and providing for us. So in the midst of it all I must give thanks for I am redeemed (Rev. 21:6), and He is establishing His kingdom and creating in us a hope for that.
Plus, just check out the amazing beauty of His creation. This is a red geranium, how nice!
Sunday, October 08, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
you and your fam are in our prayers today especially.
aunt barb
You are the beautiful GERANIUM Love AG
A geranimum...how appropriate!
Post a Comment