Thursday, January 25, 2007

Beautiful Birthday...

So I've just recently celebrated my 23rd birthday. I was here in the Big City still with my good friends A & J who made the day splendid. I woke up to a bunch of balloons in the hallway. Then we went out for American breakfast, shopping, Chili's for dinner, then chocolate cake and ice cream for dessert. I got to celebrate with a group of super cool kids who have made their way into my heart and onto my cool list over the last month. I will be sad to leave them and will miss them for sure. They made my stay here in the Big City wonderful. I feel refreshed and ready to head home. These kids played a big role in that.








1 comment:

Barbara said...

Am glad that you had a great birthday and got to celebrate with good friends in a cool place.