Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Pretty in Pink



I found this jacket at a huge mall here in the Big City last night. I'm going back to the pyramids today with another friend who hasn't seen them, but I thought you should see this instead. We can't find clothes like this in Q'land so it was quite exciting!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You look mahvelous dahling! Sharon

Anonymous said...

comments are so fun aren't they?@! I love you:) you are laughing now, hehe,.

Alisa Kelleen said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! i didn't know how to get this on your blog except to leave a comment, so there you go! love you!!!!!
*alisa*

Anonymous said...

hey pea,
happy birthday! Mandela is celebrating the two month anniversary of her birth today. some pictures are found at the page below.

http://plaza.ufl.edu/mars7017/pea.html

bugfun said...

Hey - hope you had some pink cake to go with your pink coat! Happy birthday - love you bunches AG