A plant! I was under the impression for awhile that I couldn't have a plant in my room b/c I don't get direct sunlight very often, but then my roommate told me her dad grew one of these in the cubicle in his office and I figured I'd give it a go...
A bed! I actually have a bed with a frame now. Before I had a mattress on the ground. One of my friends around here (the lady whose cat we used our cheerleading skills to feed) has been telling me lately that I'm growing up - maybe it's really true. I also now own my own hair dryer. According to her that's also something adults are supposed to have.
New girls!! This is by far the most exciting addition to my life here this week. These are two new chicas that I'm going to have the privilege to hang out with for the next year or so. They are amazing. As you can see, they are so very excited to be here, and have possibly taken more pics their first week than have the last year!! So I should be sharing their photography skills with you soon. We had a great time together up in the capitol, and now they're getting settled down here. Buddies L&A we'll call 'em.
The last couple months have been really amazing. I'm learning just heaps about the Kingdom and can't wait to share some of that with you soon. Love and miss you all.
1 comment:
A mi me gusta tu planta.
Post a Comment