Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Don't tell on William Tell....

So... usually we don't "tell on ourselves" for this kind of silliness, but because I know a great deal of my readership live in small towns, villages or are generally discontent with available entertainment (hmmm...maybe we should read Amusing Ourselves to Death again?), I decided to risk the certain ridicule. It's also been awhile since posting the Matrix photos and you seeing how we keep ourselves entertained.

Last night I was hungry and sort of bored so I decided to go for an apple and peanut butter. Somehow the combination of hunger and restlessness developed into Roomie A and I playing a game with the apple and a bobby pin she happened to have in her hair as all this came about...




I told Roomie A I would buy her ice cream if she got the apple with the bobby pin 2/3 or 3/5 times, so this turned into some serious business....



She has some seriously good aim...and she's very strong*, check it out:

So really the coolest thing we've done this week is have a campfire and make s'mores, but I don't have pictures from that and this story makes us seem so much more... desperate and far away... doesn't it? Haha....
For more information on William Tell check out: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_Tell.
*Some dramatic representation included. Results are not actual. Do not try this at home, but if you do - send pictures!!

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

You guys are nuts. It makes me really happy. Let Roomie A know how impressed I am with her massive strength.